Marie is a Swiss and French actress.
She spent her childhood between Europe and the US and therefore she is bilingual in English.
While she was in high school in Paris, she attended the acting class for teens at the iconic «Cours Simon» drama school , where she fell in love with acting.
What started as a hobby, became her main career in a magical way.
She was in the middle of her acting school program when she was discovered at her 1st audition ever, and was chosen as one of the star of the famous teenage hit tv series « la vie devant nous ».
As she really wanted to have an eclectic career, she always prioritized her freedom of choosing very different types of roles.
She got cast in a wide range of projects in TV, films and theater, and worked with many famous actors and directors in France.
She always had an insatiable hunger for new experiences and travelled to learn from different cultures.
As the US had always been part of her heart and her life, she started to go to Los Angeles to learn different acting techniques and trained at the Aquila-Morong Studio.
And once again, magic happened.
Art one her first US auditions,
she was chosen by the legendary director Abel FERRARA to co-star opposite Gerard DEPARDIEU and Jacqueline BISSET in the critically acclaimed, very powerful and controversial « Welcome to New-York» that premiered at the Cannes festival.
Since then, she shares her life between Europe and LA.
She also started developing projects to expand her own creative skills.
- PROMISES - the international co-production directed by Amanda STHERS- where Marie is playing the role of Marika , starring Kelly REILLY, Pierfrancesco FAVINO, Jean RENO wrapped in Rome earlier this month.
- Marie is set to play in INCIDENT ON 459 directed by Kevin GREUTERT later this year , as prinicipal photography had to be pushed due to the pandemic.
- Marie was cast in Amanda STHERS movie PROMISES set to film in Rome and London.
She is going to play a British young woman named Marika in her 30's in 1980 and in her 70's in 2018
- To support Women rights, Marie participated in a US short INTO LIGHT, directed by Jessica Graham starring Amy Walker on Inez Milholland - the famous suffragist who fought for the women rights to vote in the US in 1920
- Marie was cast by Oscar nominated - Fabrice JOUBERT for his first live action short-film « SAFETY » on gun violence.
The film had terrific reviews and a fantastic year with 27 film festival selections all around the world, has been seen by more than 6,5 millions people, and has been selected for Oscar consideration in October. 2019
- Marie got cast in «INCIDENT ON 459» directed by the very talented Kevin GREUTERT, well-known for the « Saw » franchise. The film has already been pre-sold in many countries at the Cannes festival market 2019, and is scheduled to be shot in 2020.
- One of the projects she is developing has been picked up for development-production by Jean-Charles Levy - Forecast Pictures- for an international co-production